Right Stick Messup!?.

Hi,

I just got Fifa 12 and started playing it, the gameplay is very fun. (Though the different modes and all the technical aspects of them seem a bit confusing to me. It's my first time playing Fifa.)

So my issue is this, every time I go to a game mode where there are menus to look through or choose from - which you scroll through with the Right-Stick (such as the Career mode main screen and Ultimate Team tutorial pages) - it acts like I'm holding up on the stick constantly. So no matter what I do, the menu continues to scroll up. I can change the direction of it slightly by moving the right-stick, but it still keeps moving insanely! This also happened when I tried to adjust the face on My Player, the right-stick adjustment would just automatically go to the far upper-left part of the screen.

It only acts like this during the menu screen, but during the gameplay the stick is perfectly fine. It didn't matter which controller I used - I have 2. And the last game I played on the Xbox - other than Fifa - the right-stick worked great.

What can I do to fix this? Is it a controller problem, game problem, Xbox problem, or me problem?

Help!

(sorry I posted this before, I just didn't think anyone would read it in the other forum)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You said you have already tried two controllers with the same results, and at no other time does the right stick behave oddly, correct? You can try resyncing the controllers just for kicks. Do you have any more controllers you could try (maybe borrow from a friend?)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.