**** rifles

Is it just me, or do the **** rifles seem like their a little more useful in this game? Although the shotguns are still one of the weapons of choice, it seems like the rifles are being used a lot more in this game. On a side note whats with no one reviving their teammates?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="X W35TWOOD X"]

When I first started. I use to revive everybody. For extra points and ribbons. But, everybody was taking my downs. Even when we both went down. I had people come over kill my down.then walk off. So I don't revive anymore.

[/quote]

When ever this happens to me. I just be like WOW really dude, we rolling like that !?

The Hammerburst was great in the beta, I hope they don't change it.  I never used it too much in the previous games, as I preferred the Lancer.

I think the rfiles seem better due to improved Hit Detection.

As for no-one reving, people never do as they are always too interested in trying to inflate their K/D rather than actually playing to win.

When I first started. I use to revive everybody. For extra points and ribbons. But, everybody was taking my downs. Even when we both went down. I had people come over kill my down.then walk off. So I don't revive anymore.

Yes it is nice that the other weapons can be used and people aren't that smart.