Riddler Trophy in The Bowery

I have one last Riddler Trophy to collect, but I simply can't figure out how to get it. In The Bowery section, to the very northwest of the Museum (on the roof) is a Riddler Trophy in front of a cage. When I step on the switch here, the cage closes and I'm supposed to wipe out the three question marks inside the cage. My guess is that I'm supposed to use the explosive gel, but when I click on detonate they (a) don't detonate in the order I want them to and (b) they detonate before the second question mark is even activated. I've tried all the other gadgets but I can't figure it out. How in the world do I solve this one?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

use your zoom on the middle one and detonate, only that one will blow. then the first one then the last one. bingo, all done. another player told me the solution.

Look at that, I had no idea you could use the zoom to detonate them seperately. Thanks dude!

@Cyphax - no problem bruh. I hope you return the favor if I get stuck. I need 46 more.

@Dawued - Sure thing, I havn't memorized them all but I'll do what I can.

i thought that i was doing well collecting loads of  trophies but just checked and i am only on 218/440 !!!!

I've collected all Riddler Trophies, solved all Riddles, removed all cameras and destroyed all breakable objects, but I'm still missing one objective in Amusement Mile (I think). I don't know what it says exactly, but it's the objective that says I'm supposed to "talk" or whatever to the Thyger-something. How do I get that one? Apart from that I've still got to complete all the physical challenges, like the combos and such.

@cyphax - did you get the decode the 4 Tyger lock boxs? not sure what your're talking about. when you go to your map and you look the "?' tab it lists all the areas and shows you all the check marks you have aquired. which area and which square is not checked??? otherwise I dunno what you are refereing to.

I think he's talking about hacking the CCTV Hubs. The one in the Amusement Mile should be on top of the Gotham Hotel, the one between the Krank Toy company/Poison Ivy Base.

yeah, i was thinking the CCTV hub is what he was refering to. its on the roof top in that area, don't recall exactly. thats for the reminder of them being called hubs.

@Dawued - Under the "?" tab, in the Amusement Mile subtab, the only square that isn't checked is the second square from the right of the bottom row. It says something about interrogation with TYGER.

@BKVegeta - I think that's exactly what I'm looking for. I havn't found all the hubs so that's probably why I'm missing that square. Thanks!