RGC is looking for active members

First of all, we are a Non skill based Community, you don't have to try out to get in, and you do not have to change your name. We accept members 13+ and no hackers or modders!

**Do NOT post in the How to Join Section, send me a message on the RGC site and I will accept you**

RGC was established 1/1/2008 and we are still on the Rise. RGC is truly a one of a kind community that cares for its members. I guarantee a good experience. 

What we offer:
  • Active, friendly Forum
  • Easy to navigate vBullitin Website
  • Organized Military Rank Structure
  • Respectable, mature members
  • Highly Skilled Game battles Teams
  • Pro Sponsored MLG Teams
  • 11 Well Active Battalions
  • Graphics and Design
  • Tournaments
  • News Team
  • Event Staff
  • Machinima Team
  • News Team

My Name is RGC Brave, I have been in several communities over the span in a few years, but I have found a home in RGC. I have been in RGC for over half a year and have always been enjoying it. Whether you are a competitive gamer, or someone who just wants to enjoy the evenings with other relaxed gamers, RGC can find a spot for you. We have dedicated leaders like myself that love to help progress members in our community. We provide experience and knowledge in this process proven to work, that you will have no trouble fitting in and finding someone to play with and have a good time.

I am the Major of the battalion, Salvation. After you register, put RGC Brave as your referrer. After that send me a message on the website. You will be joining the Salvation battalion, so don't post in the how to join section. If you have any questions at all, please send me a message or leave a reply, and I'd be happy to answer. 

Register at: www.rgclive.com

Thanks, 

RGC Brave

Salvation Major

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

bump

bump

How to Register:

Go to RGCLIVE.com

Click on FORUM and Register

Make sure to put RGC Brave as referrer

And join the Salvation Battalion

Make sure your username is the same as your gamertag!

Please don't post in the how to join section because your already accepted

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump