Rezurrection Moon Achievements

Cryogenic Slumber Party (75G) – In Moon, complete Richtofen's grand scheme.

One Small Hack for Man (5G) – In Moon, hack something.

One Giant Leap (5G) – In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Perks in Spaaaaace (30G) – In Moon, purchase every Perk in one game.

Fully Armed and Operational (25G) – In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-A-Punched weapons at the same time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haha we must of just posted this at the same time

Nice find. Looks like we get 3 weapons, and maybe more than 4 perks at once?

One thing I noticed on Treyarchs web site is that they said, Do you have what it takes to collect a smooth 250G in this final frontier?  I'm only tallying up 150 from what you posted.  I"m guessing there's gonna be achievements for the other maps hopefully.

@Machete160 I'm only getting 140G. And that achievement; "Complete Richtofen's grand scheme." I knew he was evil all along! :D Mwuahahaha!

@major Luck777,  Thats because he forgot to  put (Ground Control (10G) – In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

Will the achievements from the WaW maps come with it?

I need to start playing zombies again. I have all of the map packs, but I haven't played them as often as I should. I'll be getting this dlc as well.

Do you know if the remastered maps are changed in any way from when the hardened edition released them?

^^Probably not, its just the W@W maps with new skin and the BOs weapons. They do look great and its fun with monkey bombs on Nacht der Uton.

I know, I've got them, but that was only for a selected amount of people, as its a wider amount they may mix somethings up. Either way it's going to be good.