Rezurrection is up for some, Cali here

dashboard->game marketplace->A-Z->Call of Duty Black Ops->extras->Scroll down to Rezurrection

16%

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

can we get an xbox.com dl link?

Any news on a DL Link online ?   At work and need to download !!!

There is a Classic Zombie Pack available for download for Black Ops via xbox.com marketplace. Is this Rezurrection or is it just the classic pack? In the description it say absolutely nothing about moon or Rezurrection.

No Xbox.com DL as yet. They have however for some reason released a "Classic Zombie Maps" pack which features JUST WaW maps. Not sure what the logic is behind that one since its also 1200 points, im guessing its for people who just want the old and dont want the new, but since rezurection gives you moon aswell for the same price then i dont know who those idiots might be

Downloading Rezurrection now in the UK

At least I think it is Rezurrection. Loaded from the game and it said Rezurrection map pack, but marketplace says i have purchased the classic zombie map pack. Confused. Guess I will have to wait til it's done downloading

Lets say, Assassins Creed Brotherhood you get map packs like Mount ST Michael and Alhambra and other places, well, does anyone know if that these Black Ops map packs are just the same? Because its my birthday in 2 days and OBVIOSLY im going too get BLACK OPS!!!!

And ill need 2 know!!!!

i mean 4 the live??

[quote user="GaryB2001"]

Lets say, Assassins Creed Brotherhood you get map packs like Mount ST Michael and Alhambra and other places, well, does anyone know if that these Black Ops map packs are just the same? Because its my birthday in 2 days and OBVIOSLY im going too get BLACK OPS!!!!

[/quote] Dude you should get modern warfare 3 it comes out in 3 weeks bro