REWARD: Missing Black Stallion, answers to Shadowmere

O Shadowmere, Shadowmere, wherefore art thou Shadowmere?  He has run off or been kidnapped and I cannot find him!  Anyone else had this happen?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm weird. Try fast traveling from time to time and he might pop up

I have checked every stable in Skyrim, fast-traveled multiple times and even went back to the bubbling pool he came from with no luck.

I haven't lost my horse yet. I Only have the horse that you can buy from the stables at Whiterun. I named him Steve.  I am not giving this horse up for the world, he's my buddy.  I love how he heads right into battle with me as well lol.  half the time he is fighting the enemies before i can. This horse has my my back and i would be very upset to see him die or go missing.

Shadowmere, WHERE ARE YOU? I have the same problem OR3GONIZ3D, I cant find her.  I aswell have checked everywhere.

I found Shadowmere randomly grazing in a field while running to a quest marker... This horse sucks, lol.

But the only thing I can really say is, Go to Whiterun and buy a horse for 1000 gold and use him as a temp. horse, cause you never know. Bethesda might have a update eager to come out letting you get shadowmere back.  Who knows.

Seriously?!

It's kind of pointless to have this horse now because its so glitchy. Forget horses, Imma start walking.

I have given up on horses... I will take the carriage ride or fast travel to the nearest destination.

He's probably dead lol. He isn't invincible in this game. I reckon a sabor cat got him.