Reviving Problem!

When you die near an enemy and you team mate revives and then gets both of you killed. 1st look around for an enemy and if the coast is clear revive but if not then kill and forget about your team mate he/she will understand.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The reviving problem is not this, the problem is that it glitches and you CAN'T revive people.

it doesn't matter, you can still hold down B and you reject the revive also, it doesn't count as an extra death.

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

it doesn't matter, you can still hold down B and you reject the revive also, it doesn't count as an extra death.

[/quote]

Why would you do that?  Sometimes you're dead befoore you even blink let alone hold a button.

And you're UXF?  I played on your server earlier.  Worst game of Metro I've ever played in awhile.  "No spawn killing" my backside.  It was rife from the get go.

Just to add, when the top guy on your team only has 19 kills and 26 deaths and you end up being 5th with a 5-23 K/D you know something is messed up.  Not playing on that damn server again.  TurtleClub is right about you guys.

The fact that it was Metro should have been your first red flag.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

The fact that it was Metro should have been your first red flag.

[/quote]

When the server is advertiseed as not allowing spawn killing, I was expecting a proper good game where each side is evenly matched and the winner only had a couple of tickets' difference over the losers.

I didn't expect to be stuck in my friggin' spawn for pretty much the entire game.  It was the same story in the previous game on Wake Island which I was in for about 5 minutes.  A 500 ticket loss in both games.

Maybe it was full of randomers who can't read properly and thought "No Spawn Killing" meant "Spawn Killing Allowed".  It wasn't fun either way.