Revise the Situation for CoD Hacked Victims

Please ask Treyarch/Activision to revise the situation for those who have been on hacked lobbies on CoD and didn't realise and have now had their rank deleted and their xp set to -2bn.  I was playing on Zombies on WaW and the game seemed perfectly fine, no super jumping and all the normal guns you start with and then suddenly the game stopped and I saw my xp go to -2bn and I instantly left hoping if I did I might be able to get my rank back.  But now I'm stuck with a basically useless game that I bought just 2 weeks ago and can't play MP on.  It is unfair to make the victims of stupid hackers pay for being victims by not allowing them to retain their xp pre-hack or just be set to 1xp so they can play again.  Surely those who get hacked and have xp at -2bn are more likely to try hacks themselves to just be able to play MP again =/

Thanks =/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also I have been trying to find any information on this and have found the forums quite difficult to navigate/access and when asking the big G (Google) it just came up with searches about hacks themselves showing how I can use the same hack that someone used to ruin my game experience =/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There's no policy of "stuff the guys who got their stats mucked up", if they knew how to fix it the fix would've been released by now. In future if you're in a dodgy lobby switch off your console immediately.

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox has no say in what Treyarch will do to resolve this ridiculous situation.  It's up to the developer themselves to make a fix for the issue.  I'm thinking a boycott of their new CoD game coming out might be in order.  Force them to rethink how to treat the people that are keeping them in business.

Sorry this didn't help.

@VernierSlake I didn't realise it was a dodgy lobby =/ It looked completely normal to me with no flashing names or anything =/  They definitely need to do something to help it's seriously unfair =(

Sorry this didn't help.