Revelations

So what does everyone think it will be like?  Playing as both Altair and Ezio will really shake things up.  And going to Constantinople will be really cool.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ya i can't wait  I am happy that they are finally taking us into new locations it was getting a little dull running around in the same places.  I saw a cool article of new weapons and gadgets that are making a first appearance to the game. I am also hoping that we will get to play with Desmond  more then just in the first level and last levels. also i hope that the story is a lot longer I'm getting a little tire of just breezing thro the game ya know. I am also happy that they are bring Altair back i missed him he was the Original bad quantum singularity.

I would like to see a good wall jump.  EX  skinny walkway and be able to zig zag jump up to the top.  Do you get that?

I understood that. That could come in handy when running away from the soldiers. EX. your running away down an ally then quickly wall jump up and over into a new ally and be dust in the wind goodbye.

Yea, like those guys are doing in real life.  You would also be able to change directions fast and still keep full speed.

Idk, I like the series, but I'm partial to italy.....regardless, I'm sure it will be awesome. With the way the series has been improving and what they have been doing in terms of improving more.

It was the cover story to the latest Gameinformer. The article on it was great, I'm really excited for it now. Should be amazing.

the original badazz Altair is back and im looking forward to play as him again.

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

I would like to see a good wall jump.  EX  skinny walkway and be able to zig zag jump up to the top.  Do you get that?

[/quote]

You mean like in Prince of Persia.

I just can't wait to see these hooks in action!

I want to see what the bomb making has in story. Will it be complicated? Will there be minimal supplies? Can you make bombs on the go? WIll one bomb have all properties? Will one bomb be overused? Things I want to see about and I want to see how the hook actually works!! vaulting over enemies and finally being able to throw yourself to those hard to reach ledges!! last but not least doing a little line grinding should be amazing