Revelations, One Game To Many?

Hey! guys,

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the upcoming Assassins Creed: Revelations, the first AC game was really good and then IMO Ubisoft pretty much perfected evything with AC II, but for me AC: Brotherhood just felt old & tired and I myself really struggled to even finish the single player story as it just felt a chore to play and was far to tedious, I also was not a fan of the Multi-Player.

Now with Revelations out so soon after Brotherhood I was wondering if any of you think it's one game to many in the series?

Cheers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I finished Brotherhood roughly after a week of playing it and I didn't pick it back up until about a month ago-I honestly thought it was the second one with a continuation of the story with some new added gameplay elements and combat tweaks. And then again, isn't that what a sequel is?

I don't really think it was too soon since they have the size and money to do so. But not publicizing tha damn game less than a week away from the games release is really stupid to me. Hopefully they don't repeat Infinity Ward's mistakes

Well, it's pretty much a given that ACIII will be out in 2012 (like they'd miss that tie-in), so I'm waiting to see the "real" changes for that game.

I love Assassins Creed and will continue to buy them while they are still good, it better be good enough to drag me away from skyrim!

gotta say I hope revelations gets better because as of right now I'm not impressed hopefully that will change.

Pulled me away form wow went down to walmart and bought it at 12:01 and a new slim.

Lol, its dragged me away from wow too

[quote user="ExcludedRobin"]

gotta say I hope revelations gets better because as of right now I'm not impressed hopefully that will change.

[/quote]

Okay, I might have spoke to soon, the game is getting better.  Can't wait to see how good it gets!

The thing that freaked me out is a few reviews mentioned a "Michael Bay"-esque intro, and thats the last thing I wanted from Assassins Creed.  Leave that to Cod and Bf to fight over.  Im still gonna wait and see.....

[quote user="Argonian Leader"]

I love Assassins Creed and will continue to buy them while they are still good, it better be good enough to drag me away from skyrim!

[/quote]Nah, it won't be. I played it for a bit but tomorrow I'm going back to Skyrim. I just wanted that Signature Edition, so I bought it day 1. If wasn't for that, I would have waited on it as a Christmas gift from the Mrs. After Skyrim though, I plan on playing AC:R from beginning to end, sooooo, some time next year then.

I was in the same boat...Arkham City and COD: MW3 have my full attention but i am committed to the Assassins Creed franchise and want to see it through