Revelations: Ending Discussion - Good chance of **SPOILER ALERT**

Have totaly loved playing through the entire AC story! WICKED ending!!!!

What's everyone thoughts on it?

Will there be a next in the series? (Surely theres got to be!) Desperate to know what happens next!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought AC: Revelation was the best AC game yet and the ending was absolutely awesome.

Yes there will be an Assassin's Creed 3. 

Couldnt agree more!

How do you think they will continue on in the next game? Surely they cant carry on with Ezio! Be interesting to see what happens, but definitely keen on finding out what happens with Desmond!

Every answer raises more questions!

Wow!!!  Awesome game!  I've been hooked on this game since the very first Assassins Creed game trailer came out!

There was already an article from Ubisoft saying there will be another major Assassins Creed title for 2012, and the game will mark the end of Desmond's Story.  Check the article below!!

www.1up.com/.../new-assassin-creed-game-confirmed-12

Yeah Assassin's Creed 3 has already been confirmed. This game is the end of Ezio's story though so the next game will either carry on with Desmond alone or bring in a new character.

Wish they would stop rushing one out every year game every new release feel like a down grade the need  take there time i miss the days of multiple cities good graphics....and they cant come up with a new character in less then 9 months it sucks

The game goes around the End of the World 2012 myth.  They are trying to get it out before the "date" that the world is suppose to end.

Edit: Ubisoft has said that after next year's Assassin's Creed game, they are going to give the franchise a break.

Im actually very content with how this one ended...I really loved the connection between Altair and Enzio, im proud how it ended...the conclusion next year should be well deserved

Im guessing if they are using the whole "End of the World 2012 myth" After next year ends aka 2013. i wonder if that will effect the main story if they try to keep the AC storyline going.

AC: Revelations is the end of both Ezio's and Altair's stories. Assassin's Creed 3 may very well be the end of the series if they can't figure out how to prolong the current storyline.

It should be the end of the series.