Revelations 2 at Capcom Sale

Resident Evil 2 is on sale on Xbox Live, among other RE games.

The thing is, while the game icon says "Full Game - Resident Evil Revelations 2", the game description only mentions Episode One.

To make things more difficult, I wouldn't trust such a greedy company (Capcom) to sell a freshly realeased game for $2,99.

Did anyone try to download this? Is it really the full game (4 episodes)?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'm pretty fricking annoyed...i DID buy it based on all the 'FULL GAME' statements --and it's just episode one..I myself checked and rechecked the wording..." the game follows to groups across four episodes..."  (or something like that ) is the opening of the games description. Furthermore, i had to stop my download shortly after starting it due to storage space issues, and when i went to re downloaded  it, I checked AGAIN. Even following the 'link' to the 'see Full Game' box took me to the page and there it said "download again?"    I clicked on THAT box and the download started fine.

As far as all of the people who think i'm an idiot for thinking that $2.99 was too cheap, keep in mind that i just bought a couple of full size games, and a couple of 'arcade' type games on PSN and NONE were more than .90 cents each...