Returning to XBOX 360!!

Hi again,

I know i have been on here before im in such confusion of what to do really.....i have been dithering over XBOX 360 and PS3 and i have a ps3 at the moment an i do plan to return to XBOX 360 and keep my ps3, but should i just keep one console??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats up to you. Even though I have both, I do not have the time for both so I mainly play Xbox except for some occasions when I need my MAG fix. I really wish I had the time to play both though.

I would keep both.  Why deprive yourself of one consoles games if you can enjoy the best of both.  The good thing about PS3 is at least once you purchase the console it really doesn't cost much except for the electric bill and games.  So it is not like that console would cost you money if you didn't turn it on for a few weeks.

-

Also, I am just speculating here but if you are needing some quick cash, my advice is to never sell something you are questionable about letting go in desperation, you will only regret it once that money is gone.

-

Of course this is just my opinion, and you can do what you want.  Again, I'd keep both unless you know for sure one console will not offer you any entertainment.

Agreed with Yo, I too have both and have bought... then sold both systems over and over since launch and have probably wasted way too much money in the process. There is nothing better than a quick blast of Wipeout or uncharted then a quick blast on gears of war. I tend to play games on my 360 more but having a ps3 is invaluable for streaming my Hd films round the house.

I use xbox for games and my PS3 for blu-ray.

[quote user="Yo Def"]

I would keep both.  Why deprive yourself of one consoles games if you can enjoy the best of both.  The good thing about PS3 is at least once you purchase the console it really doesn't cost much except for the electric bill and games.  So it is not like that console would cost you money if you didn't turn it on for a few weeks.

-

Also, I am just speculating here but if you are needing some quick cash, my advice is to never sell something you are questionable about letting go in desperation, you will only regret it once that money is gone.

-

Of course this is just my opinion, and you can do what you want.  Again, I'd keep both unless you know for sure one console will not offer you any entertainment.

[/quote]QFT

It's all up to you OP.  I only have one but it's because there's nothing on the other ones I like enough, to get that console.  But I know a lot of people that have both.  If you can afford the games on both, keep them both.  If you can't, see which games you like the most and dump the other console.

No one can really decide for you. Sorry, but that's something YOU have to determine. I will give my input. Since 2009, my goal was to get a PS3. I have a PSP, and as I had good experiences with it, I was certain the PS3 was right for me. Then, there came the whispers. Nagging little voices kept telling me I'd regret getting a PS3; giving me reasons why I should go for the 360 instead. Then, the final straw was the way the PSN kept getting hacked. I NEVER got my two free PSP games. I'd opted for Mod Nation Racers and Pursuit Force. This summer (possibly the strangest time of year to get a console), I bought a 360. No regrets. Bought the one with a 4GB hard drive, and bought the 250GB hard drive the following month. Seems almost everything I wanted for the PS3, I can find an alternative for on the 360, but not the other way around. Would still like to get a PS3, but it's not a priority. IMO, XBL is superior to the PSN.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

It's all up to you OP.  I only have one but it's because there's nothing on the other ones I like enough, to get that console.  But I know a lot of people that have both.  If you can afford the games on both, keep them both.  If you can't, see which games you like the most and dump the other console.

[/quote]

And a happy Veterans' Day to you. Thank you for your service.

Keep both!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

If you have a PS3 there is no point getting a 360 unless you like Gears and Halo that much, unless you have friends with a 360 you plan to play with.