Return Xbox One to Best Buy to get PS4?

I'm thinking about returning my Xbox One to Best Buy to buy a PS4. I've had it for about 4 days and I really miss the PlayStation ecosystem.

I love the interface, I love the Kinect, I love using Skype on my TV, I love recording gameplay clips, I love streaming to Twitch, I love the voice commands... but PS4 has the games I want to play. What should I do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Weren't you here yesterday happy and content with the Xbox one? It is entirely up to do what you do. Personally if I were you I would write down a list of the the pros and cons of both systems and make an informed decision. One thing you could also put into the final decision is what are all your friends playing on? Good luck :)

Auswolf pretty much nailed what I would of said. Choosing your platform is all about you. What games you like to play, who you like to play with, how you like to play ect... I am sure what ever decision you make will be one that will keep you happy. If you stay with Xbox, great. If you go to PS4, great. Both are good consoles, capable of providing you with a lot of fun :)

lol, ur thread "I just got an Xbox One!" is still on the first page and you're already talking about returning it?  hehe  There's one thing that amazes me - why don't people research what they are buying first, before going through so much hassle buying and then swapping out a few days later?  And if you are one of the few that have a problem-free X1, you should really cherish it.

I think he likes both systems equally but is in the dilemma of choosing just one. You could always do what the Mexican girl does in the el paso ad and have both (if you have the money for both of course) You will have the best of both consoles in regards to the exclusives on the each of them. Whatever you pick Op are extremely lucky to have one or the other ;-)

I remember when I first got mine. I had all my games on digital until Call of Duty. How nervous I was when I put the disk in to hear a "chugugug" noise for a few seconds until it stopped. The disk chewing noises I had heard people talking about before hand had me on edge. No problems since....phew lol.

I put a music CD in mine to test the disc drive and it works fine. I got the Titanfall bundle and I'm sure all the launch issues have been worked out by now. I'm just glad the Red Ring issue is gone forever.

And yes I would ideally like to have both Xbox One and PS4, but I can only afford one right now.

Op sounds like you gone cold turkey on this one

It's really difficult to respond to this thread when the last thread I read was about how much you were enjoying the system.

As others have responded, the decision is yours.  And, not to sound like a jerk, but I don't think any of us really cares what you decide to do.  lol.  We're all for discussions and not-so-much about personal financial decisions.  Sorry.

Just a question,  what games do you want on the ps4? To me there aren't any good games over there.

How you about you keep Xbox One and Buy PS4 later?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360