Return of a bug/glitch...

Lately i've seen a lot of players with the controller buttons in their gamertags or clan titles . I know IW fixed that 2-3 months after release of the game, but the problem is back. Is this considered as cheating or something ? What should I do we encoutering one ? Sould I fill a complain via the gamercard of the player ? I'm sick of these kids always trying to modified the game... 

Another question but this time it's about the controlers... the ones with ''rapid fire'' , like turbo controller. Is this banable? Like the modded ones ?? Because I think that home modded controllers shouldn't be allowed in MP.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, i'm a frenchcanadian !!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i saw 1 guy had the button thing in his title last night  i thought it was a clan  title thing 

I think it would be very hard to detect if someone had a modded controller.

Yes file a complaint on the people with the silly buttons in their name

I don't think so about the controller thing. GameStop sell a controler called the turbofire 2 witch is a rapid fire controller just like the ones on ebay. only this is factory made. I just don't see have one punishable if you can buy them in xbox packaging

Both are suspend-able/ban-able offenses. If you see either of those things then file a complaint under 'system tampering'  and then avoid the player.

Wow had no idea that was serious - noted.

Symbols in clan tags and titles will get you suspended.any one one has seen one need to contact @beachheadstudio.  Via-twitter there then ones in charge of Eilte

as long as it doesn't give them an advantage or whatever it's not really a big deal. let them try to look cool if they think it'll make them special. for some wierd people it's obviously worth a subspension

Nothing is worth a suspension.  What are you going to do when your girlfriend is busy?  Especially bad if you don't have a girlfriend. ;oD  

[quote user="LagCompensation"]

I think it would be very hard to detect if someone had a modded controller.

Yes file a complaint on the people with the silly buttons in their name

[/quote]

If you have been playing cod as long as I have then you know. Ive personaly seen only 2. You can tell from the consistency of shots fired. It never changes.

No I didnt mean detecting it like that

I meant detecting it on the persons Xbox

Yeah but it could be hard to tell if they had a modded controller that way, because some people do have a legitimately fast trigger finger.  Well unless your spamming like 500 shots every 10 seconds with the MK or w/e it is.

Seriously though why would modded controllers give an advantage? They just waste more ammo than you need to if you're shooting faster than you necesarilly need to