Retrieve product key for prior purchase

I purchased age of empires III from this link in 2010:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GBroduct/Age-of-Empires-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d530936

I Only discovered this by accident as I had completely forgotten about this purchase. However, after wanting to download the AoE online free version, I was instructed to download the games for windows marketplace client.

I logged in using my windows/xbox account and discovered the previous purchase and the ability to redownload the game.

Unfortunately, I can not find the product key (my hotmail emails date back to Jan 2011, but this purchase was Nov 2010) thus have no way of finding the required product key to install my purchase.

Having spoken to in chat to online support, directed to a phone number, transferred to the U.S., told to recall the uk phone support, redirected elsewhere who then told me to ring xbox support which doesn't support the issue I am having, I am here hoping someone can shed some light as to how I go about retrieving a product key for a purchase.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This is the forum for the Xbox 360 console. You want the forum for Games for Windows Live. Here is the link to their Technical Support Forum. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.