Retired list

We had some good times indeed. I have played with many of you and enjoyed every minute. This game kept me going for about a year and a half which is rare for any game. I have befriended a few of you and hope that we meet up in other games in the future and of course for ME4 when it comes, in which will bring us all back together to enjoy another installment in the ME saga. All good things must come to an end and my end for ME3 has arrived. Other games have grabbed my attention and I accomplished everything that can be done in ME3. Time to move on. Thank you all for the good times and the enjoyable conversations that we have all had. I will stop in every now and again to see whats going on. For those of you on my friends list stay in contact. Despite what some may think im actually a nice guy and would enjoy talking with any of you in the future about whatever. Add to this list of retired players if you feel like it. So to sum it all up thank you all......BAD 2020: retired.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Been a long time coming, but I'm out as well. Other games as well as lack of interest in ME in general, have conspired to draw myself away. I would think it's well known my chief reason for not playing this game anymore (abysmal drop rate) but also how the majority of my friends no longer play this game. Not to mention a incident with my former team, has really soured this game for myself.

For those of you I've played the battlefields of Mass Effect 3 with, thanks for the fun times.

Deaths Head 200 : Retired, 22/09/2013 (Little ironic, retiring on my birthday lol)

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]Deaths Head 200 : Retired, 22/09/2013 (Little ironic, retiring on my birthday lol)[/quote]Happy birthday.

I 'retired' from the multiplayer a little while ago now but I doubt I'll stop playing the single player though. 

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]Deaths Head 200 : Retired, 22/09/2013 (Little ironic, retiring on my birthday lol)[/quote]Happy birthday.

I 'retired' from the multiplayer a little while ago now but I doubt I'll stop playing the single player though. 

[/quote]

This is pretty much me.

I am playing ME3 single player right now and I'm loving it regardless of how many times I've played it previously.

I rarely play the multiplayer at this point except to up my Readiness rating, and the odd occasion where I have friends that are currently playing. I like the social aspect of the game.

Happy Birthday Deaths Head.

Kimi, I seen you up on story ME3, you really fly. I looked one day you were like level 20 then the next time I looked a day or so later your level 60. You must tear it apart. LOL.

[quote user="BAD 2020"]

Happy Birthday Deaths Head.

Kimi, I seen you up on story ME3, you really fly. I looked one day you were like level 20 then the next time I looked a day or so later your level 60. You must tear it apart. LOL.

[/quote]

I think you're combining my ME2 run with my ME3 run. ;) The level cap in ME2 is only 30, and I reached that pretty quick. But I didn't use that save when I started ME3 earlier this week.

I imported an ME3 character for this current run, so I started at level 60.

[quote user="Kimieva"]I am playing ME3 single player right now and I'm loving it regardless of how many times I've played it previously.

I rarely play the multiplayer at this point except to up my Readiness rating, and the odd occasion where I have friends that are currently playing. I like the social aspect of the game.[/quote]To the credit of the multiplayer I now have enough War Assets from promotions that I get far greater freedom in the single player.

Some of the side missions just bore the hell out of me, so with the Asset boost I can skip them and have no ill effects.

As to Readiness I just use http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/galaxy_at_war/.Not as quick as the multiplayer but you are guarenteed to get readiness.

Not ready to sign off on the "Retired list" just yet, I'm still playing the Multiplayer a few times a week right now and still having fun.  It's tough to find Platinum lobbies with no Glitching & Farming going on, but worth the effort for me to keep searching because the game is great when players simply want to play it because it's fun to play...:-)

[quote user="voteDC"]

To the credit of the multiplayer I now have enough War Assets from promotions that I get far greater freedom in the single player.

Some of the side missions just bore the hell out of me, so with the Asset boost I can skip them and have no ill effects.

As to Readiness I just use http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/galaxy_at_war/.Not as quick as the multiplayer but you are guarenteed to get readiness.

[/quote]

At the same time, I don't like the fact that the increased War Assets prevent me from getting the low-EMS endings unless I play with the console offline.

As ludicrous as it sounds, I feel that I need the threat of a poor ending to make reaching the more optimal endings feel like a victory. Even if I'm never going to play the poor endings, knowing that it could have happened makes getting a better one at the end more satisfying.

It's the same thing with ME2. I know I'm going to get through the Suicide Mission with no one left behind, (I'm not killing Mordin, Arkham, so don't ask!!!) but the fact that things could have gone radically different makes the experience worthwhile even with repetition.

Having the high EMS available immediately at the start of the game due to the N7 promotions from the multiplayer cheapens the victory for me.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

I know I'm going to get through the Suicide Mission with no one left behind, (I'm not killing Mordin, Arkham, so don't ask!!!) but the fact that things could have gone radically different makes the experience worthwhile even with repetition.

[/quote]

You don't have to allow for him to die (Shepard, or "you" don't "kill" him at all), scroll down a few posts here  http://social.bioware.com/forums/forum/1/topic/355/index/16637059/1#16662796  for a guideline on how to experience Padok Wiks instead of Mordin for this game, it'll cost you some Microsoft Points (wait!  uh, "real" money now) but I'm sure you'll enjoy him, C'mon Kimieva, you know you want to...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

[quote user="Kimieva"]

I know I'm going to get through the Suicide Mission with no one left behind, (I'm not killing Mordin, Arkham, so don't ask!!!) but the fact that things could have gone radically different makes the experience worthwhile even with repetition.

[/quote]

You don't have to allow for him to die (Shepard, or "you" don't "kill" him at all), scroll down a few posts here  http://social.bioware.com/forums/forum/1/topic/355/index/16637059/1#16662796  for a guideline on how to experience Padok Wiks instead of Mordin for this game, it'll cost you some Microsoft Points (wait!  uh, "real" money now) but I'm sure you'll enjoy him, C'mon Kimieva, you know you want to...:-)

[/quote]

Why do I want to pay $$ for a substandard summary of a game that I can fully experience instead? ;)