Resurrection DLC not working...

Just downloaded the Resurrection DLC for Lords of Shadow and the DLC won't load.  Anyone else having issues with it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Clearing the system cache and re-beating the last level of the other DLC doesn't make it unlock either.

Oh you've got to be kidding, if the DLC doesn't work for me, I'll be pissed! Waiting so long for it, and all for it to not work?! Ugh pissed and helpless do to anything, but whine! :( If I figure anything out, although cache clearing was first impulse for me too, I'll be sure to post it up here.

Well, hopefully they have it fixed soon, I cant wait to see what happens

It didn't work for me either.

You have to delete the Resurrection DLC, clear system Cache the redownload the DLC. Then, when you start up the game it will prompt you an update, accept the update and you're ready to go. Works fine for me now.

Stuck on it though :/

Damn, Shishgami Zero, you have max gamescore for this already?!

I can't even do the DLC on normal at the moment.

I wish mine didn't work. This game was one of the best games that I have ever played. Then these DLC packs have been the worst DLC that I have ever played. Reverie was ok but the painted story boards sucked. Resurrection was the biggest let down that I have ever witnessed. We were promised so much more and they did not deliver one bit. Worst ending ever.

i just started playing reviere when new dlc came out. the blade wall made me rage so bad i think i lost 4 years off my life. and i hear u gotta do that on fastest speed. im getting mad again just thinking of it

think the blade wall is bad? wait till you encounter ... cant seem to remember it's name...