Results of team Chopper Work.

Not too shabby. Communication with your pilot and the appropriate equipment are obviously needed. Best is when people scream 'cheater' when they don't understand how to take you down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice.

Were you the gunner?

I don't normally get a chance to gun since I end up flying after seeing a few of my team mates fail.

Usually I just stick with the Venom or the Little Bird, but when I see a Viper and people are just constantly doing no good with it. I step in and take the reigns.

Yeah, I was gunner. Buddy was the pilot and we call off who has the incoming missiles. Our set-ups compliment each other when we fly, too.

Wow that Colonel level 13 had no clue what to do huh?

Soooooo where you using flares? EMP? both?

Yeah, both. Thing is, just having them doesn't matter at all if you can't communicate to your pilot/gunner.

God help us all if they nerf the Javelin against aircraft.

The icing on this cake is that when done properly, air support puts a damper on the ground forces.  Therefore, they cannot do their job to win until the air support is taken out, which they clearly couldn't handle.

Just curious, how many flags (objectives) did you capture?

Hmm, possibly one? We were a bit busy once we got in the chopper and hindered the enemy from capturing them instead. Gave our team more time to advance and claim the flags while we kept the enemy team busy looking at us, hiding, running, trying to take us down, etc.

seems balanced...

It is. The other team mostly just fired their primary weapons at us. I was surprised we only got locked onto a couple times, really. Usually always just a SOFLAM, too, right in the open. They really had no idea what they needed to do to take us out at all.