Restor Magicka Potion Recipe

What's a decent one to you use with fairly common ingredients?  I've got a recipe for one with Taproot, but can't find any.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Try briarhearts, I found that if you can pickpocket tyhese from Forsworn Briarhearts it kills them instantly.  One good combination is: Briar Heart + Red Mountain Flower, restores magicka and fortifies it.  Elves Ears (not Falmer) and the mushroom Mora Tapinella are good for restoring Magicka as well.

Have you tried these:

•    Regenerate Magicka – Garlic + Salt Pile
    •    Fortify Magicka – Red Mountain Flower + Tundra Cotton
    •    Restore Magicka – Creep Cluster + Red Mountain Flower

Thanks!

[quote user="SnottyMcNaughty"]

What's a decent one to you use with fairly common ingredients?  I've got a recipe for one with Taproot, but can't find any.

[/quote]

If you do the favors for the alchemists, like bring Arcadia the Frost Salts, or tell the old woman in Solitude her daughter is dead, they will like you and you can take most their on display stock which usually includes one taproot. If you don't steal anything they will still like you and do restock. 

I think Arcadia already sent hit men out for me because I stole the Taproot, at least she still sells stuff to me though.  

I miss the flax seeds from Oblivion. Didn't even need potions, just had to munch a seed for magicka regeneration.