Responses from family members that are trying to watch TV through the Xbox One

Here is a text message I got from my wife about trying to get the TV to work through the Xbox One:

Just take the tv out of our bedroom and hook this [MOD REMOVED] up in the basement.  I'm not going thru this [MOD REMOVED] just to watch tv.  This is just one of the texts I received about this issue.

This is after she turned it on to come to a picture of a TV on the Xbox.  TV would not load.  And prior to that the TV was freezing and audio issues.

She is at her end with the "One".  Microsoft, pay attention.   I am sure other people and their family members are going through this pain as well.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

While my wife's response was not quite as animated, she made it clear that there will need to be a way to bypass the Xbox One entirely for ordinary TV watching.  I use a Fios CHS 435HDC dvr and have been having all sorts of problems with getting TV through my Xbox One that past two days.  This has been very frustrating as everything work great for two weeks and now the TV integration is unusable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I got a similar text from my wife mine read, lol:

"Either you disconnect this XBox when you get home or I will!!  This is [MOD REMOVED]!!!"

Wake up Microsoft and fix this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.