response to R.I.P the forums.

This is in response to the thread already  made. I made a new one because I can't reply to any threads anymore. I've deleted my cookies or whatever. (god that makes me feel like a bundle of sticks just saying that) but none of my computers (3) work. They are really fast on ANY other site. This one is even fast, just can't reply anymore.

I  used to get so much info here, now it sucks.

Anyway, I used to visit 4 or 5 times a week. Now, once a monthe just to see if there is anything cool going on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Try to put your browser into InPrivate mode (ctrl +shift+p) or download a different browser to work around it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hardly worth making a new thread for, I thought you were going to say something astounding.

Lol wut?

Love the gif.

Make sure you delete the cookies directly from the browser you're using. Be it Firefox, or Google Chrome, or whatever. If you delete the cookies via your computers control panel or maintenance options, it won't work.

They still need to fix the Safari issue for those posting on an iPod Touch...

Browsing InPrivate totally works. There are so many threads I have wanted to reply to over the past few months and I just couldn't. It was so frusterating! I'm glad I'm not the only one having that issue though. Thanks LOL AT UR SKILL!

[quote user="araspberryberet"]

Browsing InPrivate totally works. There are so many threads I have wanted to reply to over the past few months and I just couldn't. It was so frusterating! I'm glad I'm not the only one having that issue though. Thanks LOL AT UR SKILL!

[/quote]

You can also delete your temporary files and cookies and then restart your browser.