Resident Evil: Revelations 3DS

Has anyone else downloaded this?

I hate how you only get 30 chances to play it, but it seems amazing.

So many great Resi games coming out this year.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i did and I LOVE IT!!! the only thing though that upsets me so far over the game is Rachel's Death =/

Yes I will be getting it :D Managed to get  the new game and the circle pad pro all for £30 :D

I'm very impressed with the title. The controls are great, even without the Circle Pad Pro (though I'm getting it). I wear headphones when I play, as the speakers on the 3DS are pretty weak. There are 3 options for the depth of the 3D effect, a very fast aiming scheme (thank jeebus), and 3rd or 1st person aiming controls. The title mixes both scares and action, and even has a co-op online mode where you level up and farm new guns. I'm stoked.

Capcom Unity will be streaming some single player today at their site today at 4pm pst. I can't decide if I should watch to catch some info, or wait to not get any spoilers.

I'm trying to not read anything as I don't want any spoilers at all for the game :D

I'd get it if it was released for something else than 3DS -.-

I didnt even know there was a resident evil game for the 3DS.

I hope they port this game it looks awesome

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

I hope they port this game it looks awesome

[/quote]]
A port of this game would be kind of difficult, seeing as how integrated the system's features are in the game. It's not impossible, mind you, but it would be a 
stripped down" version.

With the new price and what is quickly becoming an excellent lineup of games, the 3DS has become one of my favorite gaming experiences this last year. It goes with me everywhere, as streetpass tagging and earning coins (that will be used to unlock weapons in RE: Revelations raid mode) is an amazing incentive.

I keep playing the demo over and over. It's excellent. 

You can use your coins?? Never knew this! Must go walking with it lol. Got 76 coins at the mo . My game has been dispatched now, so hoping it will come tomorrow, although I doubt it.

[quote user="Akradon"]

You can use your coins?? Never knew this! Must go walking with it lol. Got 76 coins at the mo . My game has been dispatched now, so hoping it will come tomorrow, although I doubt it.

[/quote]Yep. Coins can be used to purchase some weapons in raid mode. Also, streetpass tagging someone with the game will unlock new missions and enemies in raid mode, and deliver supplies in single player campaign.