Resident Evil: O.R.C.

Does anyone have it? I kind of figured that people would be getting it at midnight and I wanted to see if anyone had anything interesting to say about it. So far, the REORC forum is dead and I thought people may talk about it here but, it's not in anyone's recents. So.. Did anyone even get it last night? What are your thoughts on it? I don't get my copy for 2 more days and I'd really like to get another user's opinions on it. Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll be getting it on friday

It looks like a lousy TPS with zombies.

Its supposed to be a more tactics driven squad based shooter.  I didn't go to the midnight release, fell asleep but I hear if you're expecting Left 4 Dead, you'll be disappointed.  I'm kind of glad it's a different kind of game, was dreading hearing about how Capcom was ripping off Valve or something like that.  

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

I'll be getting it on friday

[/quote]

This ^^

Im going to enjoy it! 

LFD ala TPS not my cup of tea ...i rather get it later when the price drops.

I think it's supposed to be more Ghost Recon (with tactics and cover based shooting) than L4D, from what amatuer reviews I've read.  Campaign is about 4 or 5 hours long so it's not worth buying for single player.  

People in the game's dedicated forums have it.

Why was my RE ORC thread deleted?!?!

On topic; I rented it today, and am so glad I didn't buy it. Worse than bodycount. Campaign glitched me into a corner. I fell through the floor the other time. Online multi was sluggish and the guns feel like pea shooters.

Hit detection, framerate, and lag issues. I won't buy it unless it's $10.

I like the game but I feel a little bad I went ahead and purchased the LE for 70USD.

Its not the first time I've felt burned on a purchase and I doubt it'll be the last.

Get or rent the game when its under 40USD.

The gameplay looked okay from the videos I saw, but the reviews are just poor, and it sounds like the type of game I try and avoid. Might wait for the price to be reduced though.