wont rush out to get it then.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

thats fine with me i still want to buy it

okay just though people should know, me and my sis plays together so.......do do know you can kill leon i would love that especilay to kill ada.

[quote user="GVirus Infectee"]

okay just though people should know, me and my sis plays together so.......do do know you can kill leon i would love that especilay to kill ada.

[/quote]

But Ada can be quiet nice looking lol. Bit gutted as no split screen as me n the brother played L4D split screen alot.

-

But still can't wait for this game.

Not a big deal for me; no brothers or sisters so it's not a deal breaker. :)

I hate how people where complaining that "bring back the normal zombies" then they are and now people are complaining because its a shooter.......i like the fact that you can run and shoot, lol im not stopping to aim in a Zombie Apocalypse, anyway i like the new Resident Evil Style although the 1 will always be the best , MAYBE, and i dont care that there is no co-op splitscreen because my Bro hates Resident Evil i ruined it for him lol i have 16 resident evil games in my collection and i will keep adding more HAHAHAHAHAHA RESIDENT EVIL<3 for life and if anyone needs help on RE5 for some Reason just hit me up i can do just about anything (UNMODDED) i hate mods...........

Why no split screen? I don't understand why games that focus on co-op do not include split screen as a WAY to have a co-op...*sigh*

oh well, I feel like it will be better online anyways. I'm not really a fan of playing in split screen in the first place though..

[quote user="REfanBoy696"]

I hate how people where complaining that "bring back the normal zombies" then they are and now people are complaining because its a shooter.......i like the fact that you can run and shoot, lol im not stopping to aim in a Zombie Apocalypse, anyway i like the new Resident Evil Style although the 1 will always be the best , MAYBE, and i dont care that there is no co-op splitscreen because my Bro hates Resident Evil i ruined it for him lol i have 16 resident evil games in my collection and i will keep adding more HAHAHAHAHAHA RESIDENT EVIL<3 for life and if anyone needs help on RE5 for some Reason just hit me up i can do just about anything (UNMODDED) i hate mods...........

[/quote]

Exactly. People always preferred the normal slow zombies to the enemies we have now. And with Resi 5 especially there were loads of complaints about not being able to move and shoot. Now Opp Raccoon City is doing what they fans asked for..Zombies and move and shoot, and still they moan.

I've played Opp Raccoon city and let me tell you, it's amazing. Such a good game. You'd think that the style it is would be easy against slow zombies, but it was very easy to get over run (was playing 4 player co-op) Can't wait for the game and I'm hoping that they do some sort of collectors edition, as like you REfanboy, I'm a HUGE fan of the series. Resi 2 will always be my favourite though.

No brothers or sisters here so lack of split screen won't be a big deal breaker but one day... when the 360 is a dinosaur in the game console world and the servers for ORC are no longer up and running I may want to play it again, and if I wanted to share it with a friend I would be very sad to see that I can't.

Of course by then we'll have emulators and roms to take care of that I'm sure. For now, can't wait for this game ^^

That's fine.. We're still going to play it, though.