resident evil operation raccoon city

Has anyone played this game online if so is it a good game? I'm not for sure if i want to buy this game or not but it does look like a good game. I just want some feedback on it that's all. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I haven't played it, but you probably don't want to get it. http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/625676-resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/index.html

The game got some bad ratings. It's not the greatest and is definitely not like any of the others. It's not bad if you can get it cheaper or rent.  As far as the online goes its decent. Hardest part is the controls. It's got a cover system like that of gears but fails horribly at it.  I personally find it enjoyable  but def not game of the year material or anything like that.  

I played it and I hated it, took it back for a refund.

Pretty fun. Definitely not a L4D clone.

I complained about the day 1 dlc, but other than that, it is good. The way it plays is like Lost Planet. Mp is fun, but there is a glitch on Biohazard that ruins the game, but I'm sure it will be fixed with a patch. The cover system is really easy to use. I honestly cant see why some people have trouble using it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It's a good game to rent. After a week or two then everything about the game is used up. Campaign is pretty short. Coop campaign is better because the AI for for the teammates makes them nearly useless and at times completely counter productive. Multiplayer isn't really all that interesting since some of the characters have clear advantages in combat do to the skills they use. Going through on harder difficulty is something to do because the campaign is short, but it doesn't change anything besides turning enemies into bullet sponges. If you're a fan of the franchise you can skip this game and not miss out on anything.

[quote user="LezBeHonest18"]

Has anyone played this game online if so is it a good game? I'm not for sure if i want to buy this game or not but it does look like a good game. I just want some feedback on it that's all. :)

[/quote]ORC is not your standard RE game. ORC is a third person squad based shooter that revolves around muitiplayer more than a great single player campaign with a great story. If you're looking for a great single player experience, look elsewhere. ORC is built specifically for the multiplayer experience and I think they did a good job for their first go at it. Playing this game with friends is a totally different, and much better experience, than trying to play with the AI as the AI is pretty laughable pretty much most of the time.

If you can pick the game up cheap and are looking at multiplayer, give it a try because it's actually a pretty fun MP game(IMO)when played with other people.   

If you like to play competitive games like Gears of War or if you have played Socom in the past then you will probably like this game. The campaign wasn't that great but the versus mode is extremely fun in my opinion.

They have different gametypes and most are 4v4. If you can find a few friends to play with, you might find the versus to be fun. I played it by myself and it was still very fun.