Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Gameplay

Im not really sure what to think about this game, It kind of seems like they're going back to the old Resident Evil feel yet the story seems to kind of kill it at the same time. Anyways here's a bit of gameplay I found for anyone who might not of seen it.

What do you guys think about it so far?

LINK

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I see no link.

Got a link to the gameplay?

Yea sorry just updated the post, it wouldnt embed >.<

At last, you can now aim and shoot at the same time, now it looks promising...

[Insert Zombie Thread Stereotype Quote Here]

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

At last, you can now aim and shoot at the same time, now it looks promising...

[Insert Zombie Thread Stereotype Quote Here]

[/quote]

I did notice that! Finally haha but its almost like thats one of the things that takes away some of the RE feel though :/

Im giving it a chance though, least till I see more footage. The story just seems lame imo. I'd rather play as the characters than the Umbrella workers.

I thought the bleed out thing was really cool though, though might be irritating later on. "Your bleeding" *every zombie in a 50 foot radius eats you* lmfao.

Correction: You can now aim, shoot and move at the same time, with my apologies...

Going to need more footage.

This gameplay video was lame.

That looked absolutely terrible.

On top of the fact that Slant Six is developing it. This game is going to bomb.

Wow that's a disappointment. I love Resident Evil but that looks crappy.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Correction: You can now aim, shoot and move at the same time, with my apologies...

[/quote]

About time. I always found it ridiculous these so called special forces types you're playing as cannot do the most basic thing a Spec ops operator is taught and that is to walk, and shoot. If an engineer in a survival horror space game can walk and shoot, why couldn't elite military types in a modern survival horror.

Hell I can walk and shoot and hit 90% of what I'm aiming at. And that's using a paintball gun.