Resident Evil 6 - Jake Gameplay - Airplane Crash Site

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

honestly, the gaeplay videos ive seen dont look very appealing so far. This might be the first RE game other than raccoon city that i pass on.

[quote user="Law212"]

honestly, the gaeplay videos ive seen dont look very appealing so far. This might be the first RE game other than raccoon city that i pass on.

[/quote]

Remember that this is a work in progress.

I can't wait until I get some videos on the Mercs mode, they say it's their most expansive mode yet.

I already played the demo multiple times so I know the control scheme is good.

Watching any more campaign gameplay could spoil any surprises.

You should probably just wait a week after release it will be in the bargain bin for $10 or something. It's a Capcom game after all, and half of it will be on the disk as Disk Locked Content.

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

I can't wait until I get some videos on the Mercs mode, they say it's their most expansive mode yet.

I already played the demo multiple times so I know the control scheme is good.

Watching any more campaign gameplay could spoil any surprises.

[/quote]

Mercs mode = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5pRgGSPao

Ok, wow, a simple youtube search would of helped.

Crazy.

That is also the pre-order stage from Gamestop.

Can't wait.

[quote user="Kuamy"]

[quote user="Law212"]

[/quote]

Remember that this is a work in progress.

[/quote]

I can't imagine any changes would be done to the core gameplay now. I think the controls look good but that boss fight look terribly underwhelming.

If you played the demo you could tell that it isn't fully polished.

The gameplay vids we see that aren't the demo, we don't really know how far done they are.

Anyway, I don't fully judge a game by watching videos of other people playing it.

Only once I get my own hands on it, then I can fully see how it plays.

If this turns out to be rubbish the crap of RE stuff might start to outweigh the good.

If it turns out to be 'rubbish' i'd be surprised, this isn't Slant Six doing this game after all.

As for the people who still don't like the new style of RE, there is always a chance that they will go back to the classic style in the next gen.  Unless their tag line for RE6, "NO HOPE LEFT" has other meanings, lmao.  

But with the sales of RE4 & RE5 being the highest & Capcom predicting that RE6 will be the highest, we'll have to wait & see.