Resident Evil 6: China

According to some interesting new articles the next installment in the Resident Evil series (RE:6) could be taking place in China!

Not sure if its real or fake, but if it is then awesome!

Link1       Link2

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm down with that. I wonder who the lead is going to be this time?

^Weren't they going for like a reboot of some kind? So logically it'd be a new character, right?

-

If not then, please let it be Claire!

Reboot means new style of gameplay, not new character. Resident Evil 4 was a reboot too. I agree, though. No Claire.

Make it an Asian guy.

For a game developed by an Asian company there sure is a lack of Asians.

Well, I guess I'm not familiar with the story but I haven't seen an Asian.

I don't care what ethnicity my character is. Well, as long as they don't have a hilariously distracting voice like Purna.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Make it an Asian guy.

For a game developed by an Asian company there sure is a lack of Asians.

Well, I guess I'm not familiar with the story but I haven't seen an Asian.

[/quote]It's true, there aren't many Asian characters in the Resident Evil series with the exception of Ada Wong. I find this particularly disheartening given my profound love of Asian chicks.

As long as it isnt Chris or Leon i'll be happy im sick of seeing those two haha.

I'm hoping for Jill or Ada. Or maybe Jill and Ada.

Cool, can't wait to hear more about it.  I wonder if this one will have some controversy too like the last game had where it was supposedly racist.

I think it would be kind of cool if you were able to play as different characters through out the story. Or maybe more than just a two character story.