Resident evil 5

alright people, i was just wondering if there was anyone out there that had completed res 5 and wouldnt mind helping me out with some weapons so i can get the achievements out the way, i started playing it over a year ago, and once completed it got bored and moved onto other games, so if anyome out there wants to donate to my cause let me know

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure how active the forum is but you can try here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/p_s/f/1833.aspx

I'm sure more regular players may still post there.

It's been a while since I played but I don't think you can gift the weapons.

Fired the game up and indeed you can't gift weapons to the other player.

On a happier note though, I discovered they made the Versus characters purchasable, so I've been able to get all them for the Let's Get This Party Started achievement.

oh i thought i'd read that on a two player game you can give your items to the second player

When you and your partner are linked up, you're brought to the Organization

Menu. Both you and your friend bring their own in-game inventories from both

characters to the menu. So, you'll have access to your Chris and Sheva's items

and weapons, and your friend will be able to use those from his Chris and

Sheva. You can exchange items with your friend, even weapons if you so

choose. Any treasures and gold will go to the same place. Both of you will

receive a copy of the treasures found and will be able to sell them as you

please,

this is from a guide on cheatcc.com, i need the rotton egg aswell if you have it?

I'm not sure about the weapons but a friend did give me ammo and rotten eggs and such.

I love RE, I wouldmnt mind playing some versus or survival with people. I never really got into that too much.

Oh I still have to beat teh DLC

add me as i want to get the achievements out the way so i can move onto my new games

I'll add you. Ill defintely help you beat the game on proffessional , get all the target markers , treasures and so on. Maybe we can also boost some MP cheevos if we can get others in on it.

I tried it with my own and my sister's account and you can't gift weapons. Ammo, grenades, healing items, even the eggs but not the weapons.

The only achievements I need are multiplayer ones but as I refuse to boost, it means I'll never have them. 

[quote user="voteDC"]

I tried it with my own and my sister's account and you can't gift weapons. Ammo, grenades, healing items, even the eggs but not the weapons.

The only achievements I need are multiplayer ones but as I refuse to boost, it means I'll never have them. 

[/quote]

This is right. I tried to help my mate who was asking the same as you. I picked up a weapon in the storyline thinking I could give it to him. I was wrong. Like voteDC says, you can gift everything BUT weapons.