Resident Evil 5 on Xbox Live - Disc Read Error

so i just recently purchased Resident Evil 5 on Xbox Live and when i went to go play it after waiting that long time for it to download... some of it reads as follow "DISC READ ERROR" like for instance The Mercenaries Reunion mode... can't veiw figures... i mean i felt i got cheated when i cant get the full game that i purchased and it reads Disc Read Error... what disc?... there is no disc but a downloaded game... im am not satisfied and felt kinda upset whenever the "Disc Reads Error" pops up... Please explain to me what disc when i purchased it for Xbox Live On Demand games? thanks King KeeChee...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

thanks to the Live Team at Xbox for solving my problem... took a while and many transfer to different departments but they found ... so if anyone has this problem for this game: DONT DOWNLOAD THE "EXTRA FIGURIES" DLC FOR THIS GAME CAUSE IT CAUSES A GLITCH WITHIN THE EXTRA CONTENT ... Thanks again King KeeChee out

I'm surprised no other thread mentioned this, but yeah, the "extra figurines" content will restrict playing other downloads. In your case it will continue to say "disc read error" even if it was purchased over Xbox Live (no disc copy). Generally, the game is pretty old now and people often buy the gold edition on sale or something like that. From what I know, gold edition comes with the extra figurines and doesn't have this problem.