resident evil 4 hdwill

i seen that resident evil 4 hd is coming to xbox live they said that you get buy it for 1600ms will it be on games on demand or arcade

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think Arcade not sure but does it matter ? it is going to be awesome either way.

Yeah it's gonna be on Games on Demand, 1600MSP and it will have the full 1000 Achievements.

This is exactly what I was wondering yesterday.

They say it'll be on GoD but it will cost 1600 MSP. From what I've seen, you can't actually buy GoD games with MSP, like they said you would be able to originally. I don't have a credit card or anything similar nor odes my mom.

You can buy Games on Demand with points. When the purchase screen comes up, press Y to turn it into a points value.

Is RE 4 and Code Veronica going to be the same price?

Isnt there going to be a retail disc version as well? Im going to wait for that.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

Isn't there going to be a retail disc version as well? [/quote]Only in Japan.

RE4 and CV will come out at the same price, a week apart from each other.  The dates are September 20th and the 27th, respectively.  Unfortunately we're not getting a disc... yet.  Or at least it hasn't been announced yet.  Japan is getting one called "Biohazard Revival Selection."  My ongoing theory is we'll get one the American way.  Once they milk the digital downloads, they'll release a single disc with the two games and bonus features.  Hey it works with movies, why not right?

[view:http://zotaku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/01081102.jpg]

[quote user="xX CR0ZIER Xx"]I think Arcade not sure but does it matter ? it is going to be awesome either way.[/quote]

One difference it would make: every Arcade game has a trial version, but not every non-Arcade game gets a demo. I'm undecided about RE4: I loved it on the Wii, and I loved RE5 on Xbox 360. But the games are so similar, do I really need to play RE4 again? A trial or demo would help me decide.

Same idea for RE:CV, though in that case I'm not sure I'd care for the old-school RE stuff-- limited camera angles, limited typewriter ribbons (saves). (I didn't play the game on the Dreamcast.)

Will get both games for sure since im a fan of the series its a shame its only on GOD