Resident Evil 4 for Xbox?

Not too long ago I heard it was supposed to come out in August, for sure it supposed to come out in 2011. I've been searching for a release date, but haven't found one. Does anyone know of a release date or anything?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It will release on September 20th, 2011

yes as a hd remake for 20 bucks along with code veronica for 20 bucks aswell

They already set the price? 20 bucks? Seriously? I was hoping for, at most, 15. Ugh.

Thank you. :) Glad to finally have a date on this!

You're welcome

Yup the prices were set a while ago.  RE4 will be released on September 20th.  Code Veronica will be released on Sep. 27th.  Japan is getting one disc called the Revival Selection that will have both games on it.  As time goes by maybe they'll do the same thing for us, if they're not planning it already.  Just seems strange to me that they wouldn't to that for the States.  I'd buy it.  My personal theory is they're going to do it the American way.  They're going to release each game individually first.  Then a few months from now they're going to release both on one disc with some bonus material.  I'm joking... kind of.

[view:http://zotaku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/01081102.jpg]

I'd be tempted to get them on disc but since they are only going to be download only here in the UK, I think  I'll stick to playing them on my GameCube and Dreamcast.

I'll wait for the disks , not a fan of DD.

is it available for download

cant wait soon