Resident Evil 4 and CV release dates.

Just tidbits from Comic-con on their games that will be coming out soon(ish).  This includes Revelations on the 3DS.  I know here is not the place, but I've seen other people posting info on it who are just as interested as I am.  Feel free to flame me.  Also some of this may not be news to you, but it was all news to me.  That means it will be news to someone else as well.

-RE4 will be released on XBLA on September 20th.  Code Veronica will be released on Sep. 27th.

-Revelations will have underwater gameplay, a first for the RE series.  It will have new enemies connected to water, as seen in some of the trailers.  The game will have "the return of fan favorite enemies."

-Code Veronica will have an upgraded lighting system, naturally.

Link

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWPM5XrzIk]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So i'll be playing RE4 in between sessions of Gears 3 when friends aren't on to play.

I would get a 3DS, if I had the money, for the sole purpose of playing Revelations.

Meh, maybe I can find a used one over Amazon for an ok price.

[quote user="RageDMX47"]

I would get a 3DS, if I had the money, for the sole purpose of playing Revelations.

Meh, maybe I can find a used one over Amazon for an ok price.

[/quote]Yeah I bought mine for Ocarina of Time, Revelations, and Starfox.  I've also read there's an Assassin's Creed, Batman, and Ninja Gaiden game in the works for it.  Give it some time and you'll find something cheaper.  They made a large screen version of the DS.  Maybe a year or two down the road they'll make a larger 3DS which will lower the price of the original ones.  They're cool little toys.  The 3D with no glasses is pretty sick.

Good thing there's no glasses because wearing 3D glasses over your glasses looks really stupid.

Can't wait . I really love it CV.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Can't wait . I really love it CV.

[/quote]Me too.  I'll probably be skipping RE4 because I've beat that many times.  Can't freaking wait to play the old style of RE again with updated graphics.  The last time I really, really enjoyed RE was the first one they remade for Gamecube.  CAN'T WAIT!!!  So close!

[quote user="Thookins"]RE4 will be released on XBLA on September 20th.  Code Veronica will be released on Sep. 27th.[/quote]RE4 is being released on XBLA? I thought it was going to have a full 1000 achievement points?

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="Thookins"]RE4 will be released on XBLA on September 20th.  Code Veronica will be released on Sep. 27th.[/quote]RE4 is being released on XBLA? I thought it was going to have a full 1000 achievement points?

[/quote]Sorry.  It's being released through Xbox Live as a full game available for download.  My bad.

Also to those who don't know yet, it has been confirmed that the two games will be available in stores.  However, I'm not sure if they'll be in stores the same day as they'll be available on the Marketplace.  Source.  Pricing is still unconfirmed at this time.

I'll wait then for the retail version.