resident evil 2 xbox arcade

Resident evil 2 needs to be on the market  it doesint matter if its 3000 points ill get it and get people to buy it. it was the best game 4 nintendo 64 and play station it will more than likely be the best and make the higher resident evil games more famouse because its from when leon becames who he is today it will cover leon and clairs background and show how the g virus became the t virus and how the virus spred threw racoon city and it leads up to nemesis when the zombies became no more. come on everyone agree ive already told online players about it and they agread

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

won't happen.

No need , my PC copies of RE1, 2 and 3 still work on my PC.

I'd love to see HD remakes of the first two RE's available for download here on the 360.  We have 4 and Code Veronica.  I liked the first two the most probably.  Although Revelations is superb and imo better than 4, 5, and 6.  Looking forward to that coming out soon for 360.  

I thought this as well. But Sony isnt about to part with their crown Jewels, RE 1 2 3 are their babies. I got super excited when RE 6 came out thinking it was going to have the whole set. but I was disappointed, and relieved at the fact that i didnt buy the archives version since I already bought Code Veronica, RE4 and RE5. I ended up picking up RE6 for $25. it was near mint.

It will happen.Capcom wants to keep feeding us old games because its cheaper than developing new ones

Then why didnt they release it with RE6 like they did for PS3?

because I think Microsoft wants it sold as a seperate purchase on the marketplace to increase their profits.They dont like developers giving out free content as we have seen with the implementing of micrtansacions

I keep hearing about this Microtransactions. what are they?

microtransctions are small in game purchases like new weapons,skins and map packs that should be unlockable thru gameplay but are instead sold seperately to increase profit margins

I would like to see it happen but I doubt it will.