Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

Resident Evil 1

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil 4

Why Are We Not Seeing These Games? The Original Four Are Absolutly Amazing Games, Even As Arcade Games With 200 Gamer-score A Piece It Would Be Great To Have Every Resident Evil On My Games List Instead Of Just Number 5, Why Cant They Re-make Or Re-Bring Out Resident Evil 4 On Disc For Reletively Cheap Then Bring Out Resi 1-3 In Arcade For 400-800MS Points, It Would Be Awesome & Definetly A Huge Seller, I Would Love To Play Them Again But They Are Only On Playstation & Nintendo & I Love Xbox Too Much To Get Them!!!

Am I The Only Guy Who Would Want The Original Resi Games For Xbox 360????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 59 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

True, they should take atip from mortal kombat, but atleast they are releaing a new resi evil. Looks good

Well I mostly want the Nemesis, but I would love a FULL pack.... 1-3 including the leon and Clair CD, for a price... i would gladly pay 1200 for all 3 games in one download... 200G points per game... 600 in total... why not the 4? it be to big hahahha

Resident Evil 4 HD is coming to Xbox Live and PSN Q3 2011

Resident Evil 4 HD Hitting PSN and Xbox Live

New issue of Game Informer (June 2011) has part of its The good, The bad and The ugly article saying that Code Veronica X and 4 are coming to xbla and psn in the fall. It'll be HD and have all the extra content like 4's extra Ada missions.

i would like to see these games as well

The best RE games are the older ones.  The original one they remade for Gamecube was so amazing.  They need to do more of that for 360.  

I'm so excited for RE: CV.  Looking forward to playing the older, better style of RE again.  Can't come soon enough.

[quote user="Thookins"]

The best RE games are the older ones.  The original one they remade for Gamecube was so amazing.  They need to do more of that for 360.  

I'm so excited for RE: CV.  Looking forward to playing the older, better style of RE again.  Can't come soon enough.

[/quote]

So true. Some of the greatest GCN games were the full revamped versions of some classics like REmake and MGS The Twin Snakes. I really wish they did a REmake 2. I wouldn't mind seeing Resident Zero on the arcade.

I can't think of a single reason as to why they won't remake 2. One of the best games in the series IMO.

I played the original Resident Evil back on the Playstation but didn't really care for it. I didn't touch another one until Resident Evil 5 came out and I really liked it. I would definitely be interested in playing these older games just to see what I missed out on.

The REmake was brilliant mainly because all the did was update the graphics, voice acting etc. The didn't change the gameplay so it worked, unless they were to update the graphics  I wouldn't buy as my PS3 can simply run these games.

As for the Twin Snakes I enjoyed it but the game was far too easy due to the introduction of gameplay elements from the Sons of Liberty and over the top cut-scenes. I recall Snake surfing off a misle and firing a stinger. If they did this to the original Resi titles I wouldn't be interested.