Reseted gamerscore

Today im here discusiing an issue with my reseted gamerscore that occured 2 years before, and so what happened was when i modded my gamerscore, microsoft had caught me and gave me all the games that have been modded back to 0, so after those few years i learned to never cheat my way through anything, so i decided to earn my achievements again, but when i earn the achievements it says that i still have a score of zero. Is there anyway i can earn my achievements again on this account, and aswell remove the word cheater from my gamerzone?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Blue Atom"] Is there anyway i can earn my achievements again on this account, and aswell remove the word cheater from my gamerzone? [/quote] No sir. That is the price one pays for cheating. If you ever want to earn gamer score on games you have played then you will need to create a new account. Just an FYI, nothing is transferable from one account to another. However if you do not change consoles then you can share content between the accounts, except avatar items and Call of Duty Elite early release content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nope. The only way you can reearn achievements is by playing a game that you didn't play when your gamerscore was initially reset.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Yup, as others have said, all gamerscore for the games you cheated on are blocked from getting the achievements. You could set up a new account, but all bought content will not be transferred. I guess it comes down to a question of what's more important to you: having the achievements for the games you previously lost out on because of the cheating, or having the paid-for content.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes you got banned you can't undo what has been done try making another account man! good luck

Sorry this didn't help.