Reset On Mw3

I Got Reset By Some Guys Doing Some Kind Of Glitch On Double XP Weekend! I Already Submitted A Report To Activision Through Phone Call,And I Haven't Gotten My Stats Reset! Please Help Me! WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you are not the only one who have that problem , they hack your account and reset you stat , but activision still working to fix that but you can talk with them and they can get your rank and stats back

[quote user="The Pro Inc"]

you are not the only one who have that problem , they hack your account and reset you stat , but activision still working to fix that but you can talk with them and they can get your rank and stats back

[/quote]

Fact or opinion?  I dont think they will be giving peoples stats back even though they probably can.

They have on the server a back up of your multiplayer progres and the go to restore back your stats and rank from you last back up but you need to talk with activision tech support that can take minutes oh 24 hr

Cool story bro, pics or didn't happen.

i had some kids in my S&D lobby saying they reset themselves by going into their friends fileshare, watching the video, then going into a private match then ending, then playing multiplayer and your stats should be reset, has anyone ran into them? i think they are hackers not people trying to help reset others like really? who falls for that and how would it work?

Its happening bro. Sad but, true.

-

Best advice? Contact IW through twitter. they have been backing up player info because of this new hack/mod. Let us know how long it takes to get your stats back.

-

Also DONT VIEW THE VAULT OF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. A hack/mod has been made so that when viewing people's vids you can lose all your stats, gain max prestige and in some cases carry mods into MP games.

exactly why i do not listen to people in game unless they are my friends. :)

That's true they have many diferents mod dont accept any private match unless you know him at the moment hi start the match and hi ended all you stats and  rank are gone go to activision call of duty foruns and you wpuld find more info about'it .

So now you should not even trust your friends....

yesterday the leader of H.S.A. got reset with two other people and it was by our friend who "Thought it would be funny" haha he got kicked out of KLRI, H.S.A., and KA0T1C all in one day! next is us telling IW about his behavior.

Apparently that activition are backing stats i was 15th and i git deranked by the vault thing and i am really annoyed