Reptile In MK1 MK Arcade Kollection??

Just wondering, I don't think he is, Ive searched online and think if he was he would be in those little snippets of trivia at the bottom of load screens. Kind of fails that he isn't anyone know anything bout it? MK1 Reptile Fight

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

[quote user="NeonCthulhuCult"]

Just wondering, I don't think he is, Ive searched online and think if he was he would be in those little snippets of trivia at the bottom of load screens. Kind of fails that he isn't anyone know anything bout it? MK1 Reptile Fight

[/quote]

I haven't checked myself, but you think he would be.  Did you ever see something fly past the moon on The Pit?

--
Juxtapose13

I have seen the shadow over the moon but I didn't bother trying to fight Reptile. I'm sure he's in it, though. I know you can fight Smoke and Jade, so Reptile should obviously be in it.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

I have seen the shadow over the moon but I didn't bother trying to fight Reptile. I'm sure he's in it, though. I know you can fight Smoke and Jade, so Reptile should obviously be in it.

[/quote]

Jade is a for sure in Mortal Kombat II, as I got her on my first Ladder run.

--
Juxtapose13

This is PS3 ver though.. press whatever the block and run button for 360

Mortal Kombat

Play as Goro

Successfully complete the game. When "The End" message appears, quickly hold Up/Left + Back + X until the title screen appears. Press Start to start a new game as Goro.

Play as Reptile

Select any character, and defeat Shang Tsung. When he releases all the fighters' souls, hold L1 + R1 when Sub-Zero appears. Keep holding the buttons until the title screen appears. Start a new game. At the fighter selection screen, Reptile's face will be at the top middle of the fighter selection screen.

Read more: www.cheatcc.com/.../mortalkombatarcadekollectioncheatscodes.html

i can confirm that smoke, noob, reptile and jade are in secret fights as their classic selves,

to fight klassic reptile in the pit level when a witch or santa flys across the screen defeat your oppenent with double flawless and finish with the stage fatility the screen will load and take you to the pit (bottom) level where you will fight reptile

hope this helps,let me know if know you want the info on the other fights and ill post xD

[quote user="Canablyss"]

i can confirm that smoke, noob, reptile and jade are in secret fights as their classic selves,

to fight klassic reptile in the pit level when a witch or santa flys across the screen defeat your oppenent with double flawless and finish with the stage fatility the screen will load and take you to the pit (bottom) level where you will fight reptile

hope this helps,let me know if know you want the info on the other fights and ill post xD

[/quote]

Heads up that the original poster is referring to Mortal Kombat (1992) in the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, and not the hidden opponents in Arcade Ladder of Mortal Kombat (2011).

--
Juxtapose13

I'll test it today. What would be the Up / Left? It would be left diagonal high?

Back to The cheat is displayed in the button on the Xbox 360? And select the PS3?

Not "End Game" but Game Over? This confusing this description.

Gotta make it work?

sorry for english. I'm from Brazil.

thanks and hugs

[quote user="Edao Br"]

I'll test it today. What would be the Up / Left? It would be left diagonal high?

Back to The cheat is displayed in the button on the Xbox 360? And select the PS3?

Not "End Game" but Game Over? This confusing this description.

Gotta make it work?

sorry for english. I'm from Brazil.

thanks and hugs

[/quote]

I've never tested the codes above before myself, so please let us know if they work.

- I would assume it means left diagonal high.

- I would assume the "Back" and "Select" buttons respectively.

- By "End Game," I read that as meaning after you defeat Shang Tsung.

--
Juxtapose13