Reported my son for no reason

[Mod Edit]  reported my son for either cheating or cussin and its happened many other times and I don't want him to get banned because of it so it stops here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yeah obviously I didn't bother reading the post last night.

If your son is doing nothing wrong, no worries. AND I think the MLB pitching coach cut his son from Spring Training.

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

You aren't allowed to post gamertags on these forums. Also, one person reporting your son will not get him banned. It takes a lot of reports for a person to get looked at and then it is determined whether or not they were even doing what they were reported for. If your son did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

[/quote]

This is incorrect. It takes ONE valid complaint for an offender to have action taken against him/her. If your son has done nothing to violate the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct then nothing will happen to him, but if he did then he will be punished accordingly.

Logical argument.  I feel you expressed yourself very well with your use of capitalization and punctuation, OP.  This was clearly the right way to handle the situation.  +100 adult points for you, sir.

You know it's a 20 day mandatory ban if they find out he was cussing on the internet, right?

You son probably beat him over and over at COD.

I usually get a lot of messages saying 'reported' If I beat someone quite a bit on BO2.

The online gaming community are unable to accept loss, and therefore someone is obviously cheating.

Wait.... what??

That's kinda like that manager that cut his son from the team over dinner.

Yeah,I think there would need to be some evidence against him,As long as your son does'nt rise to it and retaliate then i'd think he would be ok.Just report him back for harrassment.

You aren't allowed to post gamertags on these forums. Also, one person reporting your son will not get him banned. It takes a lot of reports for a person to get looked at and then it is determined whether or not they were even doing what they were reported for. If your son did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.