Report a scmmer on FIFA 13 Trying to retrieve my detials with fake emails

I was playing a game of FIFA 13 when the player I was up against sent me a message saying 'do you want marcelo, neymar, and Danni alves for free?' I thought I would go along with his scam and say yes. he replied saying 'go on to Hotmail.com and sign in'. so I did and told him I did. he then said ' [Mod Removed], 'say you them you lost ibrahimovic and they will give you him for free within like 10 minutes'. I did email them and screen shot every email we sent and also took a picture of all the messages he sent me on Xbox live because I know this is a offence which he can be banned for and don't want him scamming any one else. he also had a email in his bio which was a Microsoft email which I'm not sure was real. the email was [Mod Removed]. I have picture evidence but do not know how to post them. please get back to me I want this guy off Xbox LIVE ASAP!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You would need to file a complaint via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate and take the appropriate action. Calling out other games is not allowed on the forums and the enforcement team doesn't take reports via the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeh I have made a file complaint. I made this to make sure the person gets the book thrown at him and to get him off Xbox live asap before someone  posts saying they got scammed and Microsoft say they cant do anything about it, i've had it before and it was frustrating!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.