Report a player

How do I report a player? And I dont mean on my xbox console. I have already done that. I however want to make sure this player gets at least a suspension. I have several messages from a player while playin GTA and was offended by them. I want at least a suspension of their online privilege. And I know that no one is monitoring GTA anymore cause of all of the modders there. 

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

If you have already reported the offending player via your console you have done everything you can. You must be patient as the XBLPET get thousands of complaints a day that are each looked at by human eyes. Reporting players via the forum in not allowed and Phone support has no authority to ban or suspend players. So reporting via your console is the only option.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, mikeisamazing! bowski is correct, reporting the user through your console is the correct course of action and will ensure that the proper action is taken. You may want to read this page and pay particular attention to the "How does Enforcement work" towards the bottom: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx.  The media resources in this section will give you an in-depth look into how Enforcement operates. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="mikeisamazing"]

And I know that no one is monitoring GTA anymore cause of all of the modders there. 

[/quote]

This part is the responsibility of the Game Developer to patch/fix their game to disallow the use of any mods/cheats. The only thing MS can do is ban the players from XBL for using those mods/cheats over XBL but the problem will always remain so long as the GD does nothing to stop it. 

Sorry this didn't help.