report a hacker who removed my friends list

i tried to report a hacker who took my acount four days ago.it took place on June 7th 2012. he changed my email name to "get hacked". he deleted all my friends list. I have the persons gamer tag that took it. he hacked into my fathers email account so we had to change everything. we didnt file an unauthorized acess claim because the person didnt take any money. we also have his email and phone number. thank you for your time to read this message.

His Gamer tag: [mod removed: gamertag]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

First of all, we are not permitted to name and shame on the forums, so please do not post other people's gamertags.

To report this person, use your console to file a complaint for system tampering. The XBLPET will look into it and if there is cause, they will do something about it.

I would also get a hold of XBox support and go ahead and file the unauthorized access claim regardless if any money had been stolen. I would also change your Windows Live ID and passwords, as well as the passwords associated with any emails connected to your accounts.

Information on how to change your Windows Live ID and password can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.