Reply to infections thread/post

Read this thread first - forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/8/t/8203.aspx

GAME PLAYED: CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE

Basically you are saying that we should leave every game that is modded by going to the dashboard. I don't know if you have noticed this, but I don't see any people using mods getting banned. 9/10 games that I join are modded, so basically you are telling me to leave the game if someone is modding or I will get banned?... I'm not so  sure this is a good method. Because at this rate, I would only be playing the game 10% of the time I'm on my xbox. The other 90% I would be leaving the game and starting it back up again. Because apparently I need to leave by going to the dash board.  

 

For now, I'll continue filing complaints on people modding. Please try to do more against modding. 

 

Thanks, The b bomb 94.

 

Question Info


Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its the only method to make sure you do not lose your stats, or pass on infections and mods to other lobbies.
Whether you choose to do it or not is up to you, but if you actively participate in modded lobbies you will get suspended/banned.

MS can only ban the people who mod and cheat, the game developers need to patch their games or its never going to stop. You have been looking in the wrong places if you have not seen anyone getting banned. Go look in the 'My account was suspended forum' ,its full of people who have used mods or played in modded lobbies in CoD.

Maybe contacting Treyarch, what is left of IW and Activision would be a good idea.
The more people who do that and complain about the lack of support for their products the more likely they are to listen and patch their broken products.

MS is doing their part and its well past time the developers do theirs.
But then they know everyone who has been affected by these mods for the last few years will instantly be brainwiped and run the the shops to buy MW3 on release day. That pretty much tells Treyarch/IW & Activision they do not need to support their products because it doesn't matter how broken the last game was everyone will still buy the next one without hesitation.

Personally I wish MS would have done with it and remove these games from the LIVE service either permanently or until they are fixed, if ever.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.