Replayability

will this game have it since it is a SP game only? also curious DLC will all be SP as well because there is mo multiplayer correct? I am intrested in this game just dont know much about it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="VIPERZ 006"]

will this game have it since it is a SP game only? also curious DLC will all be SP as well because there is mo multiplayer correct? I am intrested in this game just dont know much about it.

[/quote]

Bioshock Infinite has no MP, nor are there plans for it to have MP.

Thankfully, the dlc will be SP ONLY and since 2K went ahead and offered a season pass, you can bet there will be three or more big dlc releases accompanied with some smaller ones. I'm assuming a few new mini-quest dlcs (prequels or alternate realities) and weapon/ability dlcs.

The season pass description says all content will be delivered by next March 2014, so I would assume the DLCs will be decent sized and spread out. Also, replayability will be up to you. Once you beat the game you unlock 1999 Mode which restricts money, regen, ect in the game, making it harder to complete which should prove to be a challenging playthrough if you are up to it.