replay? achievements?

Can I take my character through the game and then take them back to the beginning (keeping their gear and skills)?

Also, to get the achievement for **** rifle -  for example - can I get the kills required from several different careers?

ty!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes, you can start again with a character you completed the game with. You keep all your old gear and skills. In fact, you will need to do this if you want to reach level 60.

I believe that the count from for the achievements does carry over multiple careers. But someone may contradict me.

Can you play as female shepard in the first game i know we can play as her in the second game.

Yes you can play as female Shepard in the first game. I generally play Femshep myself as it is quite enjoyable to have an attractive herione running about. Also the Femshep voice over is really good. I would recommend playing both Femshep and Manshep at least once. Occasionaly the dialogue changes and the love interests are different. At the moment I am playing an ugly Manshep. But all my Femsheps are attractive, at least to me.

If I don't have a bonus talent will I end up with more points than I can assign?

ty

[quote user="ViperStriker21"]

If I don't have a bonus talent will I end up with more points than I can assign?

ty

[/quote]

If I read you right, then no...