Rent-a-server setup explained

The gjuy steps through the entire setup here.  Cost is in AUS which is like a .10 or .15 diff

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TplEaSEyoM]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice find mate, this is going to make the game epic!

Pricing confirmed on battlelog   - Pricing for renting your own server is $1.49 / $6.99 / $24.99 / $64.99 (for 1, 7, 30, and 90 days).  USD

I take it we cant use spare MS points to rent a server.  They want a credit card for a purchase like as if your buying more months of xbox live or like buying a disc downloadable game from marketplace.  Cause I have a spare 440 ms points.  Could of got a day or two.  lol

Ah so I was right. Admins will be able to ban anybody from their servers on consoles too. Lol. Inb4 the mass rage of people getting kicked for doing good.

Hmm I guess you can't do custom weapons only for the server. That sucks.

[quote user="falcon2081"]

[/quote]

Never in Battlefield can you do custom weapons. You can attempt to create a server with rules posted and hope everyone follows it. It only takes 1 person to mess things up and requires a lot of enforcing. But if I recall, EA doesn't allow you to do that either.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[quote user="falcon2081"]

[/quote]

Never in Battlefield can you do custom weapons. You can attempt to create a server with rules posted and hope everyone follows it. It only takes 1 person to mess things up and requires a lot of enforcing. But if I recall, EA doesn't allow you to do that either.

[/quote]PC version says hi. People have been doing it since launch without any issues. 

Yeah that's what I figured. I heard rumors going around that you could set that when they released the custom server stuff. It would of been nice though.

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

The gjuy steps through the entire setup here.  Cost is in AUS which is like a .10 or .15 diff

[/quote]

Awesome video... thanks.

NO MINIMAP . NO MINIMAP . sorry had to shout .