Rent a server not working?

Basically it comes up with this message when i try to "rent a server" Unable to purchase server card as the Battlefiled servers could not be reaced. Please try again later.

Anybody else having the same issues? I can join games perfect but this is just not happening!

Personally its a terrible idea to start off with, why not just let us host private games with 2-4 people instead of 8? I am paying into it just so i can improve certain aspects of my game! Any help would be good. Cheers!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

yeah...I get that same message ....like me, you're SOL buddy....DICE is too busy counting all this free money they're getting to bother with making the service available to everyone

^^ Honestly the best answer i have seen on these forums! Battlefield is now money grabbing like COD. Needs dedicated servers back and put striaght, its way to easy to boost rank and weapon upgrades now. As i said i wanted to try this "Rent a server" out too see what its like with a few mates! We will see...

I know there was a problem with renting EU servers,maybe its happening all over now.

Probably cause so many rented em.  To much competition now to fill servers.  I was checking yesterday just in the US South servers.  There was 20 pages of empty rented servers.

dice is doin such a good job, maybe they will be as successful as kaos

Hey, if DICE or EA would give us a Hardcore conquest only map rotation (not just 4 epic battles maps).....y'know like what was there before this wonderful friggin update..I wouldn't even bother trying to rent a server....which I can't do anyway....thank you so much DICE/EA for *** this segment of fans

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

Probably cause so many rented em.  To much competition now to fill servers.  I was checking yesterday just in the US South servers.  There was 20 pages of empty rented servers.

[/quote]

Nailed it.  apparently they only have a limited number of servers available and they are all used up.  I browsed battlelog and it seems the companys answer is "eh, they're all used up but a lot of them will be back when the novelty wears off"  i dont play core, and I do think eventually there will be a bunch of servers that satisfy the segment who does, but Im also againt the way this is coming about.

DICE screwed alot of fans over...we bought the game, pay for XBL....."eventually" can be a long time....patience is one thing, but but DICE basically telling everyone else to "suck it" is weak