Renegade Gaming Community(Rgc) All Platforms Is Recruiting

First of all, we are a Non skill based Community, you don't have to try out to get in, and you do not have to change your name. We accept members 13+ and no hackers or modders!

What will You get To Do

Talk to other memebers.
Meet new people.
Organise games with other players.
Join a platoon-Batallion.

The sorts of things we offer;

Active, freindly forum.
Cool looking website & forum.
Organized ranked structure.
Very active batallions.
Loads of tournaments.
Graphics and Design team - good place to ask for a picture.
Pro sponsored MLG teams.
Gamebattles section - join a team for a certain game and play with the memebers from your batallion.
we have also sent both Black Ops and Halo Reach teams to Anaheim, Raleigh and also Orlando. Our teams placed top 10 at Columbus and also Orlando

Sound Intresting? Then go to http://www.renegadegaming.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=185... and put RGC Nemesis as your referer. When you have done that do not post in the how to join thread because you are already accepted. Just send me a message on my profile and i shall get back in touch with you giving you all the information you need to get started.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try Spell Check next time you post Mr. Nemesis and last time i checked The RGC Squad came in 24th place in Columbus but the 6 guys that go to that doesn’t show you how well your Gaming Community acts or how they treat fellow community members.

No offense, but I HATE clans to where you have to change your name.  lol

@Lukear9

You don't have to change your name in our clan..

@Trm Buket

Thanks for your comments..We treat everyone with respect..The name of the game is having fun and playing loads of games...

Bump